Thursday, June 4, 2009

Come look what I did Chele Chele!

Tucker was at our house one night last week and he found these magnets that we gave out at our wedding and took off with them! I was on the computer so I didn't really pay him any mind...a few minutes later Tucker came to me and said "Come look what I did Chele Chele"! We got sidetracked and I never made it to see what he did. After they left, Kevin called me in the kitchen to show me what Tucker did! So here it is...and you know I've left them all on the fridge just as he placed them! He was at the house Tuesday night so I took him to the fridge and ask him if he did that and he just gave me the biggest grin and said "yes, Chele Chele, I did it"! He was so proud!

9 comments:

ancient one said...

I have one of those on my refrigerator... LOL

Mandy said...

Cute idea for a wedding "gift". I know Tucker had a field day with them. I can see him throwing them at the fridge to see if they stick!

Mary Lou said...

I gotta hand it to Tucker! He did a mighty fine job of sticking ALL those magnets ALL OVER your refrigerator! The things little boys do! LOL

Judson's Mommy said...

That is cute! I know he was proud of that.

Kelly said...

I bet he had a ball putting all of those magnets on the refrigerator! I know he was so proud!!! BTW...they are really cute magnets!!

Sandy said...

How cute...as always

Judi said...

That's what happens when you leave a kid alone for even one minute!! LOL He is so cute!

Jamie's Block said...

kids..i tell ya...they are soo funny. tucker did an A+ job of covering the WHOLE fridge. lol

Keri said...

That little Tucker is a little mischief maker isn't he? I bet he could teach Caleb some good tricks! He is too cute.