Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Baby Benson, 37 weeks

Hi all! This morning we had our 37 week check-up. Don't really have a whole lot to report. I had to wait for an hour once I got in the exam room so I was a little frustrated but I really liked the Nurse Practitioner I saw...she was great, very informative. My blood pressure was a lil high but she told me that came along with the end of pregnancy. Baby Benson's heart rate was 143 so he/she was perfect and head is still down and ready for entrance into this world. They didn't check me for dilation but will on Tuesday afternoon when I go back...I will see one of the midwife's at this visit. Hope to know more after next week's visit!

9 comments:

Judson's Mommy said...

That is great! I know you are excited. With your heart rate... I am going to say it's a GIRL.... I don't believe everything about the sex and the heart rate, but I do think thats what you are having.
Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

It won't be long now. I am so excited for you.

Mary Lou said...

Baby Benson will be here before you know it!

Wendy said...

Sounds like everything is going along perfect. Can't wait!

Mandy said...

Your blood pressure was high because you had to wait so long to be seen...lol. That always happened to me when I had to go to Norfolk! I think it is a girl still...just saying!

ancient one said...

I have no idea if you will have a boy or girl.. but when I sometimes look at your Title really quick... I can see Baby Girl Benson 37 weeks.. my eyes confuse my brain... Bluigirl and Baby Benson.. all gets blurred together somehow...LOL I know... I'm the crazy great aunt!

Keri said...

I'm so excited for you. So close to meeting your little one. I'm glad everything is going well!

Mary Elizabeth said...

YEAH!!! Hope Benson arrives soon. Do you have a feeling one way or the other what Benson is??? Do you have girl and boy names picked out or tenative? I just can't wait!!!

Michele said...

Mary-

I so hope Baby Benson arrives soon too...hope I have progressed tomorrow when I go! I really do NOT have a feeling one or the other what I am having...I really thought I would by now. We do have both girl and boy names picked out...that was actually easy for us...they were picked out before we got pregnant pretty much.