Monday, June 22, 2009

Too Sweet Not to Share...

Just had to share this...we had Tucker one night week before last and he just out of the blue comes up to me and says "I kiss Chele Chele's baby"...it was so SWEET...brought tears to my eyes! Kevin was right there with the camera:-))))

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Awe...that is really sweet!

ancient one said...

Yes, that is so sweet... he's gonna' have so many babies to kiss... and teach to do things right..all the little ones will love him..

Kelly said...

Awww...that is just too sweet! I love it!

Mary Lou said...

That is so sweet! I bet he's going to be such a good cousin to Baby Benson!

Wendy said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Brings tears to my eyes too. He is going to be such a great influence on Baby Benson.

Jamie's Block said...

awww..that was soooo sweet of him...he's gunna have LOTS of babies to kiss soon.

Judson's Mommy said...

Awe... That is soo sweet. You need to frame that. Great picture

Keri said...

Awww, so sweet. I'm glad Tucker is already so loving to his new cousin.

Holms and I said...

how adorable!! that little man is the sweetest!! he is going to be the best cousin ever...well until the others come along and then he will be one of the best!!! i love him so much and can't wait to meet baby benson!!