Happy Friday to everyone! Hope everyone is well! We went for Baby Benson's last bi-weekly check-up this morning! All was well...heartbeat was in the upper 150's. She estimated Baby Benson's weight to be 5 1/2 to 6 pounds. She said my cervix had began to shorten already and for me to pack my bags and get everything ready b/c things were getting close. She said I was so very close to dialation, just maybe Baby Benson will be early...we will see. I had gained 1 lb. Still measuring a bit small as I have the entire time but still no worries. And I had the beta strep test to test for infection so that they can be prepared for that in labor if I were to have the infection...no biggy..they just give me meds if that comes back positive...she said a large percent of everyone carries it and doesn't know it. They just have to be prepared so baby doesn't get it. Our next visit will be on Wednesday, June 17. It won't be long now at all:-)
I also had maternity pics done this afternoon so I will share a few of those with you soon...Carol at Conway Photo (check her out...she's in my blog list and does AWESOME work)ask me to be her model to experiment as she had been to a class and learned lots of new techniques. I think they are going to be awesome! Kevin even got in on a few:-)
Until next week!
UFC 281
3 years ago
7 comments:
I can't wait to see your pics!!! I know they are going to be fabulous!!! Sounds like Baby Benson will be here in no time!! I am so excited for you!!
Hey... I'm getting excited too... got your thank you note yesterday... you are really on the ball.. Love ya!
I am glad everything is going well. Mrs. Carol told me about her new techniques for pregnant women when Mason modeled for her as well and wondered if you would model for her. I told her that I bet you would. I can't wait to see the pics!
I can't wait to see your photos. Good luck with the birth of the baby!!
I am so excited for you! Good Luck, hope everything goes just the way you want it!! Post the pictures soon!
You are in the home stretch now. Before long, we are going to be reading posts with pictures of adorable Baby Benson! And get that bag ready, girl! Caleb showed up 4 weeks early and my bag was not packed!!
I know you're getting excited now! You better go ahead and pack that bag just in case! Can't wait to see the pics Ms. Carol has taken. I know they turned out great!
Post a Comment