Nursery Furniture
You all know I was concerned about the nursery furniture getting put together with Kevin working the outage. Well I shouldn't have worried b/c it is ALL put together by my wonderful hubbie! Here are a few pics of him putting together the crib...he put the other 2 pieces together while I wasn't home so I don't have pics of those yet. You will see them hopefully soon...hope to get the other furniture moved this weekend so that we can get the nursery furniture out of our dining room and den.
Easter Sunday we decided to go to my old church in Gaston, NC...we don't attend there much anymore since my Grandparents have passed away but we do still try to attend occasionally. And yes, it's a good hour from Franklin to get there and we used to do it every single Sunday and then spend the rest of the day with my Ganny and Pop when they were living. So, anyway we went to church in NC (I failed to take the 1st pic of us dressed up..BOO for me...maybe this Sunday) and had lunch at the Cracker Barrel in Roanoke Rapids which was quite an experience...poor Tucker has been dealing with this horrible pollen..well he got to coughing before our food came and threw up all over his cute little Easter outfit. He was fine after all that and we got him changed and no sooner than we got that taken care of our food came out and the waitress dropped an entire bowl of applesauce on me...it was from my stomach to my leg! It was OK though, I got all cleaned up...the manager came out and said she was terribly upset BUT she NEVER came out to apologize although she walked by our table several more times. That made me a little angry BUT I let it slide b/c it was Easter and it was Sunday! Then it was back to Me-Maw and Paw-Paw's for an Easter Egg hunt with Tucker. Poor little fellow had a blast being outside despite the low grade fever we discovered he had after getting back home that afternoon. After some fun with Tucker, Kevin and I headed to my in-laws for Easter dinner and some more family time. And guess what???? The Easter Bunny came to see Kevin and I there as you'll see below! We had a wonderful an blessed day!

The peanut butter egg that Kevin and I gave Tucker...a Relay for Life group did these in Murfreesboro...they were oh so YUMMY!

Tucker cheesing after opening the rest of his Easter gift from Kevin and I...he opened them in the car...just couldn't wait!

Tucker taking some medicine from his Uncle KK to try to break that fever!
Hunting Eggs!!!

Look at all those eggs he found!
The peanut butter egg that Kevin and I gave Tucker...a Relay for Life group did these in Murfreesboro...they were oh so YUMMY!
Tucker cheesing after opening the rest of his Easter gift from Kevin and I...he opened them in the car...just couldn't wait!
Tucker taking some medicine from his Uncle KK to try to break that fever!
Look at all those eggs he found!
8 comments:
Awww..I love all of your pics! I couldn't believe you went to church in Gaston, NC! Which church was it? That's where my Mama's side of the family is from and I lived there until I was 4!!! It's just a small world! Looks like the Easter Bunny was good to everyone! I love your crib!
Love all the pictures.
EB was very good to everyone.
Love the rocking horse.
Especially love the dark color of the crib, can't wait to see a picture of the whole room.
I love your furniture for Baby Benson. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter. That little Tucker is growing up so fast... I can't believe him riding Ma-Maw's little bike.
Thanks y'all! I wasn't sure about the dark crib when we ordered it but it's gonna look soo good with my chocolate brown that's in the monkey theme we picked! Just like my belly art!
Kelly-the church in Gaston is First Evangelical Methodist Church...my Grandparents helped start this church way back...they always lived in Emporia but traveled 30 minutes to church every Sunday. It is a small world!
Wow! What a great day for you and your family! Love the baby furniture. I know you can't wait for baby Benson!
Thanks for sharing - and I love all the pictures. Tucker looks so cute in his new helmet. I'm glad you guys had a nice Easter!
Love the crib! I can't wait to see the nursery once its done!
Boy, I love these long posts with a whole lot in one... Just watching Kevin with Tucker makes me think he'll be a terrific dad!
What a great day! You sure were busy.
Post a Comment