I received this email from my Mom this morning...we are all so thankful that my Uncle is stable at this point after not knowing what was to come y'day after his surgery. We thank God dearly for every moment he is here knowing that we know God has a plan for him as well as all of us. Again I thank you dearly for all of your prayers.
Good morning all,
Thanks so much for your prayers and support. David and I arrived in Richmond yesterday around 5 pm. When we got there, we went straight to the room Judy and their children were waiting in. Judy said "Did you hear the good news yet?" I wasn't sure what to expect, but here goes.
When he came out of surgery everything was said to have gone well. When he went to recovery things went wrong. Upon coming around, they had to put him back on the ventilator, but just before we got there, he had become stable and were going to move him to ICU (as planned) around 6 pm(the last visiting hour of the day). About 5:30, we were notified that he was in ICU and we could come visit in a bit. So we all went in to see him. His nurse cut off the sedative so that he would come out of his sleep for a few minutes and we could see he was doing good. They think he was having a reaction to the anesthesia he was given and that was the problem. Thank the Good Lord. He still has a long was to go and we don't know the results of the biopsy yet, but we are thankful he is as well as he is at this point.Thank you all so much for your concerns.
Please continue to pray as we know God has a plan.
Love to all
Nancy
UFC 281
3 years ago
7 comments:
Thank goodness...blessings to all
God is good!
Such wonderful news...Praise be to God...He is so AMAZING!!!
That is wonderful news. Prayers are answered.
God is amazing!
I'm so glad things are looking better for your uncle. I'll be praying for him.
I hope things continue to improve for your Uncle!!! I will keep praying for him!
Post a Comment