Today I had the pleasure of letting a friend show her talent...
PREGO belly art! I chose to do the theme of our nursery....which is a MONKEY theme! A HUGE thanks to Randi for spending part of her Saturday painting on my belly. And also a HUGE thanks to Ava and Cecil for letting me come to their house to do this and for helping watch Randi's 2 boys who are adorable! The weather was perfect and we had a great time just sitting and chatting on the deck while Randi painted away! She is great and is
soooo very talented! I hope to let her do a belly cast and paint as I get a little closer to delivery time. Randi does photography as well...I told you she was talented...she took step by step pictures as well for me (way too many to post) AND Ava had my camera too so that we could make sure I had Randi in some pics...you know I gotta have that for my scrapbook! So enjoy my step by step
PREGO belly art...just one of the neat ways to have fun during your pregnancy...I plan to do a collage for the nursery to make it memorable.

Randi mixing up the paint.


How ironic is it that my belly button was the perfect spot for one of the eye's!
18 comments:
You are too cute....
I have learned a lot of new things from you... from trashing wedding dresses to painting your pregnanat belly... you are a barrell of fun...
Such a great idea...and the mold of your belly...LOVE THAT IDEA TOO!!...your little "monkey" is going to have such a reward with you as his/her mom....
Very Cutes!! Now what do you do with it? LOL
That is the most creative use of a pregnant belly that I have ever seen! LOL How long did you leave it on. I think at least till your next doctors appt. Wouldn't that be funny??
Judi/Wendy- I will frame a few of the pics for the nursery...maybe a collage. It came off in the shower last night...it's just done with acrylic paint so it dries and cracks...lasted 'til late y'day afternoon before cracking. She can do henna as well which of course would last awhile. I hope to do the belly cast to be painted and those a lot of people put in the nursery for decoration as well. Just something fun and creative to do with your pregnancy.
What a neat idea.....Rhonda is right....your 'little one' is going to be so lucky to have you for a mama!
What a cute Easter Egg lol. Happy Easter to you!
Cute idea...that wouldn't have worked for me...lol
Oh my gosh! I just love this! I have never seen this before. Randi is soooo talented, and I love the theme for your nursery!
Michele - what a fun thing to do! And it turned out adorable! LOVE IT.
OMG!!! I love it...this was the cutes thing I have ever seen. Randi did a wonderful job...can't wait to see the next one.
that is so cute!!! what a neat idea. thanks for sharing your tummy cause it sure looks cute!!
I thought this was a very very cute idea! I hope we get to see pictures of the belly cast. I've never seen one of those before.
So neat! You are soo cute pregnant.
that is a very neat and fun idea. you make being pregges look so easy and fun.
Bentlee and Rylee were really excited about the "baby in her belly!" Rylee said "BUT she can't put her shirt down!" lol And then they wanted to know if you they could get their belly painted? funny!
Shelley-
Too funny! When I saw Tucker Tuesday night, the 1st thing he did was pull my shirt up and said "Where'd the monkey go"? It was sooo cute! And funny that the girls wanted their bellies painted b/c Garrett and Caleb wanted there's done too but settled for their face...Randi put an EAster Egg on Garrett!
Post a Comment