Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thomas the Train LIVE Pics...

Here are pics from the Thomas the Train LIVE show we took Tucker too see on Wednesday...He LOVED every minute of it. My pics aren't the greatest as they ask everyone to turn their flashes off after the show started. I also took some video...will try to post that later.
Thomas!




Tucker having some popcorn!

Whit, Tucker, and myself!






Amanda, Tucker, and Me-Maw



Tucker participating with the characters on stage!

6 comments:

ancient one said...

I suspect you women enjoyed Thomas almost as much as Tucker..LOL Isn't it fun to watch things through a little one's eyes?

Anonymous said...

Looks like Tucker and all of you had a great time...from the pics it looks like it was a great show. I love the picture of Tucker getting into the show and making the movements.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww........how sweet.......I remember taking Corey to see Thomas in Spencer NC when he was about 3.......Great Memories!!!!

Kelly said...

Looks like Tucker had a great time! I love his pic with the Easter Bunny!!!

Sandy said...

That is so cute.

Keri said...

Wow! I wish Caleb and I could have been with you guys. Looks like a blast!D