I really hate having to do this post but after yesterday's phone call from my Aunt to my Mom I knew it was coming way sooner than anybody every wanted to hear. Mom got a call yesterday afternoon around 4:20 from her sister that they were going to unhook all the tubes from my Uncle and move him to a regular room. They also said that they were going to call in Hospice so we knew things weren't good at all. Even though we were expecting the bad news, it just doesn't make it any easier as you all know. On my way into work this morning, my cell phone rang. I saw it was my Mom so I knew it wasn't good news. I answered and she told me that my Uncle Harry (Aunt Peggy's husband) had called last night around 10ish to let her know that Earl Wayne had passed. Although we never fully understand why loved ones and friends are taken from us by such horrible things, we have to trust that the one above knows what is best and like I said in a before post HE has a plan for each and everyone of us. So, I am thinking just that way and yes it's difficult but HE is the only one that will pull us through. Again, thank you all so much for your support, concerns, and prayers. Please continue to keep my family in your thoughts and prayers as we get through arrangements. Many of us will have to travel and then the family will of course need your prayers in the future as it will be difficult coping without someone they loved so much.
13 comments:
Michele, I am so, so sorry for your family's loss. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Sending many hugs your way!
I am so sorry to hear this...I think deep down you all knew it wouldn't be long, but it is hard to accept sometimes. HE does have a plan and HIS was to not let your Uncle suffer longer than needed. Take comfort in knowing that you Uncle is Heaven today and you have a wonderful Guardian Angel watching over you all.
I'm sorry Michele. I will be praying for you and your family during this time.
I am sorry to hear your Uncle has passed but I am grateful that he is no longer suffering. He is in a much better place. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers this week and you all travel and the upcoming weeks.
So sorry to hear this news. Prayers are with you and the family. Love you!
You know we are so sorry to hear this. May God bless you and your family at this most sad of times. You are always in my prayers.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. May God Bless each of you.
I am so sorry this came so soon. Keeping the family in my prayers.
{{hugs for Nancy}}
awww...michele i am so sorry for the loss. we will be thinking about you and your family.
Sorry to hear of your family's loss. Rejoice in knowing he's not suffering in pain anymore. Praying for you and your family!
I'm so sorry for your loss Michele. Sending prayers and love your way.
I am so sorry for your loss. Seek comfort in your family, friends and most of all God!
Post a Comment