Congratulations to my college roommate Rachel (her husband Ryan, and big brothers Taylor and Matthew) on the birth of her THIRD baby boy! Can you imagine 3 boys...LOL! Nathan Gibson was born some time yesterday (4/22) in a little town North of Richmond and weighed 7lbs, 7 oz. Rachel didn't find out the sex of any of her babies....don't know how she did it with all 3...it doesn't bother me with the 1st but if there is another one, I will HAVE to know...LOL! All are doing well:-) Can't wait to meet this new little fella!


How sweet are these boys! Matthew (2), Taylor (5), and Baby Nathan
5 comments:
Congratulations !!!
Congratulations! I'll bet your friend's life will definitely be exciting from now on with 3 little boys!
Congratulations! I know she will have her hands full with 3 little boys.
Awwww such cute little guys! I miss my babies being little!!
Cute Cute Boys!! Cangrats!
Post a Comment