Well as you all know from my last post, Kevin and I kept Tucker on Friday night overnight so that Whitney and Charlie could go away for the night for their anniversary. We had such a GREAT time...I picked Tucker up from my Mom's Friday afternoon and of course the 1st thing he wanted to do when we got to my house was ride his Grave Digger and play with the dogs and feed them treats! So I got plenty of exercise following him around everywhere until Uncle KK got off at work at 8 PM. We did take a break to eat dinner but that was it and then we were back to it. He does LOVE that Grave Digger and he is quite the Dare Devil when he drives it BUT I must say he drives extremely well for a 2 1/2 year old! We then came in to take a bath, play a little more since Uncle KK was home and then it was off to bed. I decided that I would let him sleep with us instead of making a pallet...he was out w/in 10 minutes of climbing in between us. Well...poor Tucker got to coughing from all the drainage he is having from allergy/sinus and got sick all over himself, myself, and the sheets and comforter too. I felt so bad for him BUT he was so calm. Dr. Ona said this was a good thing b/c he was getting all of that mucus out that needed to come out. So, I got Tucker, myself, and the bed all cleaned up and he was out again in NO time at all! (And I must say that the throw up didn't bother me at all like I think it would so I really must be preparing myself) He is quite the squirmer in bed (just as his Mommy used to be when she was a tot)...Kevin was hit in the face quite a bit and I was kicked quite a bit but I thought he did really well...however, next time we will be making a pallet so that we can get a bit more restful sleep. He awoke at 7:30 AM on Saturday so we got up and baked muffins and then more Grave Digger riding of course. We then went to lunch and he went to Me-Maw and Paw-Paw's since Kevin and I and Whit and Charlie had a wedding to attend at 3. We had such a great time but boy was I exhausted...I so am having the 3rd trimester tiredness!
More posts to follow that I'm working on so I'll try to get them up quickly...I'm off to the Dr. in the morning for a check-up...30 weeks today! ONLY 10 weeks to go!

Here's Tucker in his Grave Digger! Look at that smile...I told ya he LOVES this thing!

Gertie and Sandy patiently awaiting for Tucker to throw them treats!

All cleaned up and ready for bed!


Here I am at 29 weeks, 3 days pregnant! Exuse the hair...it wasn't quite dry just yet and excuse the pile of crud in the back corner...that's some stuff I cleaned out that I've got to get put away!

Me and my hubbie just before leaving for the wedding.

Charlie and Whitney just before leaving for the wedding!
5 comments:
Not long now... 10 more weeks...
Y'all looked so pretty all dressed up for the wedding...
Aww, I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend with little cutie pie Tucker (minus the throwing up in bed part)! You are so beautiful pregnant. I can't believe how soon your little one will be here. I also can't believe you guys haven't looked in that envelope yet - I wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes! :)
You can tell by Tuckers face that he loves that Grave Digger. lol You are beautiful pregnant.
Tucker really does love his Grave Digger ride! Little boys do love their toys! Everybody looks so pretty all dressed up!
My family has lots of birthdays this month, so I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with my nieces and nephews too!
Sounds like Tucker had a great time! I'm sure he wore you out! Hope he's feeling better! You all look great all dressed up for the wedding!
Post a Comment