Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Please continue to pray...

Please continue to pray for my Uncle Earl Wayne and his family as he is going thru a major procedure tomorrow....another update on him from an email received y'day.

Tuesday, March 29
Just talked to Peggy Jean (my aunt). Seems Earl Wayne has a blood clot in his leg and they will be putting a filter in his leg to help dissolve it. She was there to see him today,but he was not in his room - out doing some tests.

They will be running a more extensive MRI on the spot on his brain and will be taking a biopsy on Thursday. This can be a very serious operation due to the location of the spot. He has become very emotional.

Please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow...thanks again to all of you for remembering him.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I can't imagine how your uncle is feeling. I am sure he IS very emotional, because I would be too. I hope everything goes well.

Thanks for taking care of Mason's blanket. I swear, we can't go anywhere without forgetting something, but luckily it hasn't been Mason...lol. I don't know how in the world we left that blanket at the hotel...

ancient one said...

I would be emotional too. I will pray that all goes well with the procedure..

I read the comment above this one... Do you know that Kevin's cousin Shannon has a baby named Mason ? Cute name and the baby is so cute too!!

Anonymous said...

He is definately in my prayers along with all of your family...I can't imagine all the feelings he has running through him.

Mary Lou said...

I'll keep your Uncle Earl Wayne and your family in my prayers. Hope all goes well!