Just wanted to give y'all the latest on my Uncle Earl Wayne...Mom got a call around 7ish last night from her sister...the news is not what we wanted to hear. The biopsy and other tests that he had done last week did show that the cancer is on his brain. At this point, they are able to do nothing else for him as far as treatment. They just hope to keep him comfortable. We all knew that it could possibly be bad but no matter what, you are never quite prepared. Thank you all so much for your thoughts, concerns, and prayers. Please continue to pray for my Uncle Earl Wayne, that he will be as comfortable as possible, and also please continue to keep his family in your prayers as they try to accept this heartbreaking news. As I'm sure most of you know, we don't always understand God's plan but we have to keep in mind that he knows best and that somehow keeps us all going:-)
10 comments:
Oh Michele! I am so, so sorry! I will continue to keep him and his family in my prayers. Sending you many hugs!
So sorry about the news...but you said it perfectly .. GOD knows best.. we just keep on trusting!!
Oh dang it, I was hoping he would be home soon feeling all better. We can only pray that he will be comfortable and his family will be able to be strong and trust the Lord. Tell your mom how sorry we all are to hear this news. You all are in our prayers.
Sorry to hear your family got bad news. I know it's tough, but I pray your family just turns to the Lord. It's amazing the strength He gives us to get through something like this.
I am so sorry to hear that your family didn't get the news we were all hoping for. I am glad to hear they are going to keep him confortable and they are all looking to God for strength and comfort during this time as well. Sending many thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
I am so sorry to hear this...many more prayers are being sent your family's way!
I am so sorry for your news. Tell your Mom that I am so sorry for her news.
Oh Michele,
I'm so very sorry. Your whole family will be in my prayers.
I am so sorry to here of your sad news. I will keep your family in my prayers.
I am so sorry for the news.....I am keeping all the family in my thoughts & prayers!
Post a Comment