Thursday, October 2, 2008

TTD

Most of you have checked Shelley's blog with all the latest info on our TTD pics BUT there's one more thing...click on Photo By Tara on my blog site and you'll see a slide show of us plus more pics with Tara's story! Just thought you all might enjoy!!! And by the way...my dress should be ready for pick up next week all cleaned, preserved, and good as new!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE, LOVE the pictures! I do not know how you are going to choose! I love the colors, especially with the old car!

Mandy said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

i like......

Donielle said...

Good luck with your choice. I'm sure it's going to be a tough decision. I think I told you, but the car and the house pics are my favs of both you and shelley together and alone. Very cool!