Monday, October 27, 2008

Painting Pumpkins...

Here are those painting pumpkin pictures of Tucker that I promised from a few weekends ago. A friend was nice enough to share her pics with me since my camera batteries were dead...that is so NOT like me! Anyway, you can see how much fun Tucker had!


Caroline gets to paint beside her Tucker...boy does she love to talk about Tucker:-)



Penny the Bee (aka Alex Pulley) and Tucker


7 comments:

ancient one said...

I love the look of pure delight on his face in that first picture!!

Come over and see my give away...

Wendy said...

These are so cute, He looks like your mom in these pictures. It's the grin

Kelly said...

Awww...he looks like he is having soooo much fun!

Judson's Mommy said...

He looks like he was having fun, again he is a cutie!

Judi said...

That kid is way too cute!!Whats he going to be for Halloween??

Michele said...

Judi-

Tucker is going to be a fireman for Halloween and you know I'll be posting pics!

How did Wendy make out?

Keri said...

I'm impressed - I don't see any paint on the walls, table or Tucker!