I've been meaning to blog these for about 2 weeks now (since it's been FALL) BUT somehow FORGOT and now I need to take NEW pics to share b/c my mums are so much brighter and fuller now (maybe I'll do that and post later). Anyway, anytime we plant something in the yard and it comes back and blooms beautiful...I get sooo excited! I guess it's b/c I don't have a green thumb....Kevin on the other hand is great with plants! I LOVE all the FALL colors!



Notice how these are ECU colors (wonder who's idea that was...LOL)!
6 comments:
Beautiful flowers! I should post a pic of my dead hanging basket for everyone's enjoyment. I don't know why I haven't thrown it away yet! I think I will go do that now.
Very pretty! I like Kevins ECU colors.. (lol). I don't have a green thumb either.
Beautiful Mums! ECU, what's happened?
They look beautiful !!!
Well, you know I like purple and gold. The flowers are beautiful.
Hi Michelle! Very nice blog - I especially like the picture of your whole gang on the train - Caleb would LOVE a ride on that!
Post a Comment