...by Mandy
1. Go to pictures
2. Upload the 4th picture
3. Of the 4th picture folder
4. Tag 4 of your friends
This is the result:
You knew it had to be a pic of Tucker...LOL! This was taken back in February...I think Tucker has a shoe fetish like his Aunt Chele Chele...LOL! Here he was putting on his Daddy's boots!
OH...I would have done this on my lunch break tomorrow BUT I can't download pics to my blog at work anymore...pics have been "sonic walled"...blocked! It BURNS me up! It's weird...some pics show up, some don't! That's why a lot of times if you have noticed in the last couple of weeks...I don't comment until I get home if you have posted pics! It's because I can't view them most of the time! Uggghhhhh! They can have their fantasy football sites but I can't view a perfectly innocent picture! Whatever...this place drives me CRAZY about some stuff! Sorry for exploding on my blog friends but I wanted y'all to know the deal!
3 comments:
Fantasy Football is way worse than pictures good grief!
Charlie told me he was having problems looking at our pictures and thought it was a problem with BlogSpot. I guess not! Fantasy Football...it is still a "man's world"!
Mandy-
Definately just here b/c all is well at home with it! I makes my blood boil!!! You are sooo right...it is a "man's world". That's ok though b/c I'm waiting for the right time to express how I feel about it!
Post a Comment