Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another CUTE photo of...guess who???

TUCKER of course!!!! This was taken this past Saturday after went to the Buzz Club "Painting Pumpkins" ......will try to post pics of that later since I'll have to scan pics in since my camera batteries were dead!


8 comments:

ancient one said...

Definitely a cutie pie!

Judson's Mommy said...

He is so cute with his blonde hair!

Mandy said...

I love seeing pictures of Tucker and he is definitely a cute little man...but it is time to see some pictures of a "little Kevin" or "little Michele"...hint..hint ;o) lol

Kelly said...

Too cute!

Michele said...

Mandy---

Don't worry...LOL! I'm trying girl...guess it'll happen sooner or later:-)

Mandy said...

Oh really? I was only kidding, but good luck!

Michele said...

Girl...I hit the BIG 30 so I figured it was time to be thinking about it...it'll happen when the time is right:-)

Keri said...

Tucker is adorable. You would be crazy not to blog a lot about him!