Congratulations to Amanda and Junior! They became engaged Saturday night! And a wedding is planned in 2 weeks...for Sunday, March 15 as long as the preacher can perform the ceremony then!
Thanks for all of the congrats comments...and Judi...before I even called Wendy which she was the first person I called (of course after my mom because she wasn't at church when Junior announced it!!) I thought yes!! Judi will be here and she will be able to attend!! I am so excited!!
Well, I'm not used to talking about myself since there's not much to tell. I have been married to my hubby, Kevin, for 4 years now. We dated for 7 long years before he decided to "pop the question" and then were married almost exactly 1 year later. We have a little girl who was born July 11th, 2009. She is the light of our life. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, especially my sweet little 3 year old nephew Tucker who has a new baby brother on the way, playing softball, scrapbooking, and shopping. I've been blogging for a lil' over a year now and LOVE it!
10 comments:
I WAS SO EXCITED when she called me I cried and cried. I could not be Happier for them!
I can't wait, I get to sleep with a married woman at SDV! LOL
2 Weeks! Holy Crap...lol Congratulations!!!
Wow...Congratulations to them....I planned my wedding in two weeks as well...LOL!!
aww..congrats..2 weeks, sounds like me..except i had a 3 month warning..lol
I should have done that, then I wouldn't have time to be so nervous! lol
WOW! 2 weeks. I guess I won't be making it back for that wedding. Congrats to them and welcome to the family, Amanda!
Congrats Amanda....I wish you both all the happiness in the world!
I am so excited!! Finally!! Amanda is one of my favorite people and I get to be there for the wedding. I think she planned it just for me. LOL
Oh my goodness, how wonderful
Thanks for all of the congrats comments...and Judi...before I even called Wendy which she was the first person I called (of course after my mom because she wasn't at church when Junior announced it!!) I thought yes!! Judi will be here and she will be able to attend!! I am so excited!!
All plans are coming together!! It's amazing!!!
Post a Comment