Just wanted to give you all an update on my Dad...they are transporting him from Franklin to Norfolk now. They will do a heart catherization 1st thing in the morning to determine how bad the blockage is and if they will do the balloon procedure or open heart surgery. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. I will post updates as I get them. He sounded good tonight when I last talked to him and said for Whitney nor myself (he doesn't want me to get germs being prego and then the stress I put myself under) to take off for the surgery tomorrow...I feel a little weird about not being there so it will all determine on what the heart catherization results tell as to whether we go on in the morning or whether we go later on...much of my other family will be there so I have told them to call me ASAP to keep me informed.
7 comments:
Prayers for your dad... keep us posted..
I will keep ya'll in my prayers. I know you are worried silly, but hang in there!
Your Dad is in my prayers. Please keep us updated!!
I will keep you in my prayers. Thinking of you today!
Bless yur heart, if they have him over in Norfolk especially at the heart pavillion he is good hands.
Prayers for you all today!
I will keep all of you in my prayers. Please keep us updated.
My prayers are with you & your family!
Post a Comment