Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Tease!

Snapped this pic the weekend...the daffodil's blooming along with this wonderful weather we've had sure has lifted my spirits...HOWEVER...it's just a "Spring Tease" as old man Winter will return tomorrow...I can hardly wait for the Spring weather to stick around...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too girl!

I can't wait!!!!!!

ancient one said...

Love your daffodils.... I love everybody's daffodils... Spring will get here somewhere around the 20th of the month..LOL

Donielle said...

I'm ready for it too! This is my favorite type of weather, no heat or a/c on, windows open...love it!

Judi said...

Me too!!! Why is it always cold when I am there!

Mandy said...

Amen, Girl!

Wendy said...

I am ready from Spring to Sprung!!

Judson's Mommy said...

I really wish that the weather would continue to be nice, but it sounds like it's going to be colder & raining off and on for a couple of days!:o(

Kelly said...

Why is it raining today?? Ugh! Hope the warm weather comes back soon!