Friday, March 6, 2009

Flush Cancer!

This is what I came home to y'day in my front yard! Too funny...Flush Cancer...Relay for Life:-) A humorous way to raise money for a good cause! I haven't called the number just yet to find out who put it in my yard but will this weekend hopefully!

12 comments:

Judi said...

That is very cute!! I wonder who put it in your yard.

Wendy said...

Too Cute!!

Mandy said...

That is really neat. I guess it is like the Pink Flamingos, you pass it along. I guess that is done places other than in Woodland...lol. If another toilet is needed, I went to see my Aunt last night and they just replaced theirs and had their old one under the carport. I think they wanted to get rid of it. Let me know ASAP!

ancient one said...

This is the first time I've seen a toilet for flushing cancer...Too bad it isn't that easy... Good Idea!!

Kelly said...

I saw that in Boykins one day! I bet you were surprised when you got home and found a potty in your yard! LOL Cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!! Tomorrow it is supposed to be warm...are you gonna use it as a cooler...LOL...I had to put that out there. Cute Idea about flushing cancer though. I like it better than the pink flamingo's.

Jamie's Block said...

lol..that is the same purple toilet that opie and i saw in boykins the other day..we thought it was just the funniest thing ever. who comes up with this stuff...lol..first it was pink flimingos now purple toilets..lol.

Donielle said...

OMG, that is so clever and funny!

Keri said...

I wonder what you were thinking when you first drove up?

Mary Elizabeth said...

CUTE!!! what a great funraiser .. I am sure you will have to "pay" to have it removed, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny......I've never seen it before.....but what a great way to raise money for such an important cause!

Judson's Mommy said...

Very neat idea... I wish we could just flush bad things down the toilet. lol