Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lazy Saturday!

Well...I know I have not posted lately and I apologize...just haven't had much to post about...nothing really exciting going on. I have tried to comment regularly:-) Not doing much today, being pretty lazy on this lazy rainy day! I have managed to BEGIN going thru some stuff in the bedroom that will be Baby Benson's nursery...it's gonna be a long process...LOL! How in the world do we collect so much stuff!!! And what am I going to do with it..well the stuff that I'm not getting rid of! It's just amazing how much stuff I have collected after being married for only 3 years! OH...I do have a check-up on Thursday so if I don't post before, I will be posting how it goes...nothing major at this appointment...just hope that all is well. Y'all will be amazed at how much I have grown...well those of you that have seen me...I have really sprouted in the past 2 weeks:-) I will try to post pics so that y'all can all see and just this week I have really been able to feel Baby Benson moving around...he/she does that A LOT! Such an amazing feeling...I will be glad when I get a little further along so that Kevin can feel and see it for himself...shouldn't be long now...I am just over the half way point:-) Oh and one more thing...I am so looking forward to the blogging dinner...it will be a blast:-) Y'all a great rest of the weekend:-)

8 comments:

Judi said...

Michele I can't wait to see you on the 13th. Have you talked to Shelley? Do you think she will come. I know she isn't on the computer much these days!

Mandy said...

Get all the rest you can now...the chances come few and far between once the baby gets here. I didn't believe that when I was told the same thing, but it is soooooo true. I can't wait to see pictures!

Michele said...

Judi-

I do talk Shelley weekly so I try to keep her updated on what's going on in the blog world...I emailed her to tell her that she needed to keep the 13th open for the blogger dinner so that she could be sure she could get off that night. I will talk to her in the next few days and see what she says. I'm pretty sure she will come:-)

ancient one said...

I had just talked to mama. She said she got your card today... and you had said you were half way... time flies...we'll be looking forward to the pics!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED that part of being pregnant....when I could feel Corey moving....it made it all so 'real'.......I can't wait till the Blogger Blast either!

Wendy said...

So glad you are coming, I cannot wait to see you. Good Luck with your appt.

Anonymous said...

I too loved it when I could feel the boys moving and the excitment on the faces of others when they could too. Good luck at your appt this week.

Donielle said...

I too loved feeling my babies move. It's a feeling like no other. The weird part is when your whole belly shifts from one side to the other! That looks funny! Good luck starting on the nursery.