Friday, February 20, 2009

Blowing off steam...

Hi all...I am posting to blow off some major steam so I apologize ahead of time....several things have really been plucking my nerves at work...that may have something to do with pregnancy and hormones...LOL...BUT it's not just me! For quite awhile now I haven't been able to view a lot of y'alls blogs here at work...they have some sort of block on them all of sudden and it BURNS me up...that's why I am so late usually commenting on most of them! It's weird b/c depending on the color of the writing depends on whether you can read them...there's no backgrounds and some don't have pictures either. So I'm having to view them all at home most of the time...when I get around to it. And then last week they put many blocks on numerous websites and this week have blocked quite a few more...just makes me furious! What I don't understand is that so many here can take there smoke breaks (NO offense to those of you who smoke at all...that's not my point) numerous times thru the day and play there on-line fantasy football but then you can't break and look at the internet or have the internet when you eat lunch for the sites you want to be on. It just makes me sooo MAD!!! As long as you are performing your job as you should and getting things done, why can't you have a little freedom, and why can't folks mind their own business and treat you like adults instead of kindergartners!!!

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey! NO problem, that's what your blog is for...blowing off steam!

They blocked my space and facebook where I work, but thankfully they haven't blocked Blogger yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

We understand about the commenting, you are a great commentor.

Mandy said...

You probably already know this, but if you highlight all the text, you should be able to read our blogs.

Hopefully they will quit treating ya'll like children. Doesn't feel like you are grounded for eternity? "Go to your room, young lady...and you may not get on the Internet!" lol

Michele said...

Mandy-

No joke..you said it perfectly! That's exactly how MANY of us feel here!

Oh...and oh yea I do know about the highlighting...just getting mey point across to folks...LOL!

Judson's Mommy said...

I am sorry!

Judi said...

I am sorry you are having a hard time.

ancient one said...

So many things are unfair.. but letting some play their fantasy football and not letting other's read their blogs... sounds sexist to me...LOL I'm sorry that they are treating you like that!

Donielle said...

That would really gripe my nerves too. It would be one thing if you were falling back on your job and not doing like you're supposed to because of too much time on the internet. But for responsible people doing their job and still having to be treated like school kids stinks. Sorry you're having to deal with that.

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)

Keri said...

Ugggh! How frustrating. Sorry girl!