Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend fun with Tucker!

Just a few pics of Tucker from the cell phone...got to spend quite a bit of fun time with him during the wonderful weather this weekend:-) Whitney needed to pick up a few things at the mall on Saturday so I went along to help out and entertain...Tucker had so much fun riding the rides in the middle of the mall...they know just where to put them...LOL! His favorite was the helicopter! He also rode the corvette car and the ice cream truck! Then yesterday afternoon my Dad stopped by on his motorcycle so Tucker had a blast checking that out...he loves "mo-mo's"! I definitely have spring fever now after the wonderful warm temps!



3 comments:

Keri said...

Looks like fun! Caleb loves riding the mall cars too - and he is fine with them even when they aren't moving. I think Tucker and Caleb would get along great!

Judi said...

Tucker is getting so big!! I can't wait to hear more about Baby Bentley!!

Wendy said...

I use to hate those things in the mall, Mark would ride and ride all day if I let him! LOL

OH The good old days!