Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Just a few pics from Thanksgiving Day...Mom took most pics with her camera but here are the only 2 that I got! Mom and David

Me-Maw and Tucker


4 comments:

ancient one said...

I know your Thanksgiving Day was fun.

Let me just tell you, I think you have the prettiest blogspot of all I've ever seen. Tucker in the pumpkin wagon was cute, but this one of him on Santa's lap is the best. And your background is perfect.

Michele said...

Thanks sooo much for the blog compliment...that has made my Monday morning:-)

We did have a great Thanksgiving Day...I wish that I would have had my camera when we went to Sandra and Billy's BUT I had a nausea spell just before so I didn't have the camera on my mind:-(

Donielle said...

Did Tucker get a haircut? It looks spiked up a little on top...very cute.

Michele said...

Donielle-

Tucker did get a hair cut on last Tuesday BUT he had also come from swimming lessons on WEdnesday night in that picture...we always do Thanksgiving at my Mom's the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving Day.