Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Please HELP me make a decision!

We are having family pics done this weekend and are wearing fall colors. I need some help deciding on which color to wear so I thought that I would ask my fellow blogger friends for help. The orange and brown turtlenecks are identical...baby doll style. The golden one is a turtleneck as well but has a wide band at waste. My main thing is which color to wear??? If nobody else comments, I know Shelley will...LOL! I so miss not having her at work for stuff like this (only one of the many things I miss of course)! The good thing is that I'll see her the weekend so if she doesn't comment I have a back-up...I'll just take the turtlenecks to her and let her decide in person:-) Thanks in advance for your opinions:-)


12 comments:

Jamie's Block said...

i like the orange bc it's bright and will show up better in the pic..the yellow can also be used as a summer color and the brown is too dark especially if you have black and white photo option.

Wendy said...

I choose brown, orange sometimes clashes with skin tones

Sandy said...

I like the orange or yellow depending on how it looks with your skin. Didn't you use brown before? No matter what you choose you will look fabulous as always.

Mandy said...

I think it depends on what everyone else is wearing...check with them, because you don't want to clash too bad with different shades of color. I am an orange fan though, as you can tell in Charlie and my Thanksgiving Cards...

Judson's Mommy said...

I like the orange and the brown. I am like Mandy ask some of the others that will be taking pictures with you what color they will be wearing.

Kelly said...

I agree with everyone that you should check to see what colors they are wearing. I do love both the orange and brown, but I think the orange would show up better in a picture. You should have gotten Kevin to take a picture of you in each shirt! LOL Whatever you choose, you will look great!

Donielle said...

Yeah, I like Kelly's idea, seriously. Get Kevin to take pics of you in all of them so we can see what one looks best. But I also agree with the majority that says you should check with everyone else on their colors.

Keri said...

The orange is my favorite.

Michele said...

Thanks to all of you for your help:-) Looks like orange gets the vote...if I can get Kevin to take pics of me I will BUT I don't know b/c he's working nights this week! We'll see!

Judi said...

What color is everyone lese wearing? I would have to choose Yellow.

Shelley and Such said...

Out of my way bloggers...my choice is yellow IF there will be another family member wearing yellow too. Got to balance of course...so, like everyone else said it def depends on the variety of color...we'll discuss that later. Orange would be my second choice...and brown is my third choice. You will look good in both...whats Whit and your mom wearing?

Michele said...

Ok...Mom is wearing burgandy, Whit orange I think (will find out for sure), Amanda brown, and I think Brooks is either wearing a deep plum purple or a green. Maybe I will definately try to Kevin to take pics of me tonight before he goes to work.