Here is our tree...I just realized that I FORGOT The gold swirly things that shoot out of the tree...OH WELL...maybe I'll get those in this week with the rest of the decorating. Kevin managed to sneak this shot in of me decorating the tree Thursday night before the nausea kicked in. I finished the tree up on Saturday...I wish you all could have seen Tucker's face when he saw our tree with the choo choo train around it...he thought that was the neatest thing! He is going to be sooooo much fun this year...he is just so excited about EVERYTHING he sees...he loves ALL the outside decorations that everybody has up...it gives you the best feeling to see his little face light up with joy:-)

And....the finished product...well ALMOST!
4 comments:
I've never seen a tree with a train track up high like that. Very cool! I'm sure little Tucker was in heaven seeing that!
It is amazing with so many Christmas Trees in the world, how each one is different and unique. It looks really cute!
Good Job!! I am going to try to get mine up this week.
Beautiful tree - Caleb would LOVE that train!
Post a Comment