On Friday coming into work listening to the radio, I heard the DJ talking about the Polar Express Exhibit opening at MacArthur. Immediately I thought of Tucker and his LOVE for trains! I called Whitney and Mom to see if they would be interested in going so that is just what we did...headed for MacArthur Saturday morning...Kevin, Mom, Whitney, Tucker, and myself. We had NO intentions of seeing Santa BUT Tucker was fascinated with him as you'll see in the pics below. He started out by talking to him from his stroller...then Santa invited us in to walk
thru the BIG snow globe with snow falling. Tucker was fascinated with it all...all the snow globes had buttons to push to make the characters talk, etc. So, when we came out he went right to Santa's lap and talked and talked. We had NO intentions of even buying the pic the lady took UNTIL we saw the pic...it was
soooo cute! So you know we had to buy it then! I will scan that in and share with you later! We will see the "REAL Santa"(as Whitney and I call him since we saw him every year when we were little) in Richmond in
December. After leaving "Ho Ho" (as Tucker calls him)...we had to look at him about every 20-30 minutes...
LOL! Thank goodness we could see him from all 3 floors of the mall! There were a few other attractions that amazed Tucker...1. riding the escalators continuously up and down (thanks to Uncle
KK for entertaining while the rest of us shopped) 2. his new stocking hat...remember it was 70° on Saturday and was wearing his NEW hat around the mall...people thought it was
sooo cute 3. the shooting water fountains that you throw pennies in and make wishes 4. the Redskin store and 5. all the boats, cranes, and other heavy equipment around outside just amazed Tucker. We had such a great day, we were so glad we made the trip to find out that Tucker LOVES Ho Ho:-)

Warming up to Ho Ho!


Walking
thru the snowing snow globe!


Tucker showing Santa something WAY up high!

I LOVE this one...whatever he was telling Ho Ho was very important!

Just before the BIG grin picture that Ho Ho's helper took!

And the best...a cool treat about
choo choo's from Ho Ho!

Here's Tucker in his NEW hat from The Children's Place watching the water fountains!


This was the HUGE snow globe that we walked
thru!


Here is 1 of the snow globes that had buttons to push to animate the characters.

Redskin Fans!
9 comments:
Awwww, your pics of Tucker are too cute! Looks like he had a great time!!! (We have a video from when we were little when went to see the real Santa in Richmond. My Mama makes us watch it every year!!)
Isn't that a trip that Tucker went to see Santa while wearing a T-shirt!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like ya'll had a great day together. It looks like Tucker is ready for Christmas now.
Tina-
Yes I know b/c we always dress him up for Santa pics as we were dressed when we were kids! Whitney said that very same thing "I can't believe he is up there in a t-shirt"! Once you see the pic that they took (if I remember to get it from Whit) you'll understand why we bought it! Believe me when he goes to see the REAL SANTA in Richmond, he will be dressed girl!
These pictures are adorable, it's nice to see Santa through a child's eyes!
It is just too early for Santa...lol...even the commercials are starting. What happened to Thanksgiving?
Tucker is too cute though. I am sure Santa got more enjoyment out of him, than Tucker got out of Santa!
I'm so glad that Tucker like "Ho Ho".. Loved this post. Great pics!
Mandy-
I completely agree that it's not time for Christmas b/c it's not quite Thanksgiving just yet! Like I said in the post, we would not normally do this but Santa came on to Tucker 1st and he was fascinated so we let him go see him. We just went to do the Polar Express choo choo stuff not realizing that it was with Santa. So glad we did though b/c Tucker had such a blast!
I really like that one that is your favorite too. The one where he is pointing to something. Very cute! And, how in the world do you get so many pics on one blog? When I blog I can only put like five at a time.
Post a Comment