Thursday, November 6, 2008

How do I look???? (yes, I watch too much TV)

Ok...I had someone suggest that I get my hubby take pics of me in the different sweaters....my cousin stopped by tonight so I got her to take the pics while my hubby was cooking dinner (a big thanks to her):-) Let me know your thoughts on which color you think now...OH...please excuse the hair and make-up...I promise I'll look better for pictures on Sunday afternoon!





13 comments:

Jamie's Block said...

i still like the orange.

ancient one said...

me too!

Wendy said...

Me Three

Keri said...

I'm sticking with orange. The color looks good on you and the sweater is really cute.

Mandy said...

I am partial to orange too, but if Whitney is wearing orange, you shouldn't stand next to her or you may clash. Yellow is my second choice! Speaking of, we saw Whitney when we left the Dr. yesterday by BFCU, I recognized her license plate! lol

Kelly said...

All 3 look great on you! But, I like the orange the best, especially for pictures.

Judson's Mommy said...

Now that I have seen them on you, I like the yellow and then orange. I really like how the yellow one is made too.

Judi said...

I like teh brown!! Then Orange. Which ever one you pick will look great.

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

Orange or brown

Donielle said...

I like orange and brown, but that's just me. And those that know me know I'm no stylist! Cant' wait to hear how they turned out!

Tina said...

ORANGE!!

Tara said...

Michele,
this is the funniest thing I've ever seen! LOL!
I'm so glad you put so much effort into this! You all looked great! :)