Saturday, November 29, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

Well...where do I start? I have been very, very, very busy since Tuesday! Tuesday was Mom's bday so we all went out to eat Tuesday night and had a wonderful time celebrating. Then Wednesday I worked. After getting home Kevin and I rushed to Franklin to run a few errands before going to Thanksgiving dinner at Mom and David's. We always have it the night before Thanksgiving since we all go in separate directions on Thanksgiving Day. Needless to say, I ate and ate and ate! Then Thursday morning, I got up to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on TV as that has been a tradition since my sister and I were little. Kevin put new speakers in his truck while I stayed in watching that, then it was off to his parents for Thanksgiving Mid-dinner at 2 PM. After visiting a while we came on back home since Kevin had to work Friday morning and I wanted him to get my tree out so that I would be able to decorate it. So, I began decorating it Thursday night until I got nauseated and had to quit...will these spells ever go away? So, I went on to bed since I knew that I wanted to go shopping with Mom and Whitney on Black Friday...we left home at 5 AM! We started out at Target since they had some electronics that we wanted! It was CRAZY but we got everything that we wanted so we were thrilled:-) I was pretty out of it most of the day...just wasn't feeling well BUT I had a GREAT time eating...LOL...breakfast, lunch, ice cream, pretzels! And then this morning I got up and finished decorating the tree and put a few other things up. I still need to do the outside but that will have to wait until at least Tuesday on Kevin's day off b/c there's NO way I can do that by myself! SO...that's been my past few days...BUSY BUSY BUSY!

3 comments:

ancient one said...

Happy Thanksgiving! .. never would I do black Friday shopping..but my granddaughter did and got an Ashley sofa for $89..

When I was pregnant I had morning sickness... every morning...for the first three months.. but the rest of the day I was pretty much ok...

we must see pictures of your pretty decorations when you get it all up...

Wendy said...

WOW!! I never had morning sickness so I can't help with that.

I need to rent you to help me get my stuff done!

Judi said...

It sounds like you got a lot done. That all ways makes you feel good.