You finally caught me...well, not really...I know, I'll always be older...LOL...the BIG 30 has arrived! Hope you have a great one girlie! Tara (my good friend who was the photographer of our "trash the dress" pics), ME (look at all that hair I had), and Jenn!
Hey! I know Jennifer too! Funny to pop over here and check out the wedding pics and see Jennifer .. she teaches at Madison's school. She's so cute! Small world, huh?
Yep...she teaches at the Academy! Very small world! We have been friends forever but don't get to hang out much these days...we all have such different schedules.
I saw her after school (thursday) and told her I saw her on a blog .. she wanted to know what picture and who's .... she said she loves that picture. So I got to actually wish her a happy birthday thanks to your blog. So thanks for the heads up! ha!!
Cool! I know she thought who in the world has a blog that I don't know about b/c I had not told her...she'll be sure to ask me about it I bet! It is a VERY small world!
Well, I'm not used to talking about myself since there's not much to tell. I have been married to my hubby, Kevin, for 4 years now. We dated for 7 long years before he decided to "pop the question" and then were married almost exactly 1 year later. We have a little girl who was born July 11th, 2009. She is the light of our life. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, especially my sweet little 3 year old nephew Tucker who has a new baby brother on the way, playing softball, scrapbooking, and shopping. I've been blogging for a lil' over a year now and LOVE it!
4 comments:
Hey! I know Jennifer too! Funny to pop over here and check out the wedding pics and see Jennifer .. she teaches at Madison's school. She's so cute! Small world, huh?
Yep...she teaches at the Academy! Very small world! We have been friends forever but don't get to hang out much these days...we all have such different schedules.
I saw her after school (thursday) and told her I saw her on a blog .. she wanted to know what picture and who's .... she said she loves that picture. So I got to actually wish her a happy birthday thanks to your blog. So thanks for the heads up! ha!!
It is a small world!
Cool! I know she thought who in the world has a blog that I don't know about b/c I had not told her...she'll be sure to ask me about it I bet! It is a VERY small world!
Post a Comment