Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me and my hubby!

It's hard to believe that 3 years ago today I said "I do" to the love of my life! I never thought it would happen as it took him 7 years to propose to me and then a year to plan the wedding! I just didn't think that day would ever come and now time has flown right by since then! Happy Anniversary to us!


6 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have many more!

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary...time sure does fly! It was 3 years for us this year too!

Michele said...

Thanks so much to y'all! And happy belated to you Mandy incase I didn't tell you earlier! I know I told Weny b/c I remember her post!

Mandy said...

Oh shoot...it was back in March, I wasn't blogging then. You will hear all about our 4th Anniversary next year...lol

Judi said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary!