Off we go...

Junkyard style...





My friend Tara, the photographer...



Junkyard style...
Can we say REDNECK....
Queen of...(what are y'alls thoughts???)))


Too much fun...




A little help from my hubby!

Going up...
And FINALLY the BEST for LAST...the pond (I still can't believe that we actually got in this wet mess)!!!
9 comments:
Looks like you all had a Great time, I can't wait to see Tara's pics. Too much fun! I can't believe Shelley went under!!
You two look Fabulous! Love the pics! Can't wait to see the professional ones!
Fruit Loops!! Great pictures..
AWESOME
I love them I love them I love them!! Can't wait to see the professional ones.
How fun was that. I don't know who had more fun the ladies or the guys.
Michele!
This was a BLAST! I'm dying to work on them, but I have a list in front of you!! I can't wait to get through them...check out my blog in the next day or so...I might post a teaser or two! ;-)
You both were great...thanks so much!
that is just way too funny!!!! and to beat the band the pics are amazing!!! you all looked great!
Here's the sneak peaks, more this week I promise!
http://photobytara.blogspot.com/2008/09/one-mans-junk.html
Post a Comment