Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our beach vacation...Part 1

was WONDERFUL!!! We had the best time, the weather couldn't have been more PERFECT to go along with great family time! I'll have to do my posts in spurts b/c I have so many great pics to share!

We arrived on Saturday afternoon, didn't do much besides check out the beach, unpack, and grab a bite to eat. However, Tucker did manage to get his Paw-Paw to the beach and in the pool! My cousin Ashley was at the beach for the weekend so she stopped by so that I could give her a belated bday gift! Tucker LOVED playing foose (sp) ball and he wasn't half bad either!

Tucker and Paw-Paw's washing their sandy feet off after the 1st trip to the beach!

Tucker dragging "the Paw-Paw" (as he says it) in the pool!


Ashley opening up part of her gift! These were the shirts that Shelley's church sold...on the back it says "I do"!

The beautiful ocean!


Tucker jumping in the pool! He got brave towards the middle of the week and didn't even wear his life vest (he has had some swimming lessons--just so y'all don't think we're terrible for not making him wear the entire time)!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

OK...I don't think any of us wants to see a part two...we are all jealous enough...lol I am glad to see I am not the only one googoo over their nephews.

Judi said...

What a beautiful weekend!!!