The view from our bedroom...the sun coming up! Beautiful!
And NO this is not the same pic of Tucker that I shared earlier...this is a few days later falling asleep at the lunch table AGAIN!

Tucker and his Paw-Paw running on the beach!

Tucker gets another shoulder ride from his Paw-Paw!

Tucker with his Me-Maw and Paw-Paw!

Whitney and I were the volleyball net for Charlie and Kevin for a very SHORT amount of time! We got splashed and almost hit way too much...LOL!

Tucker and his Mama!
Tucker gets ready to jump to Uncle KK!
Tucker on Paw-Paw's shoulders headed to the beach for probably the 50th time that day! Every time he wanted to go to the "BIG WA WA", Paw-Paw jumped!
Tucker getting a snack before heading back to the beach!
Tucker and his Mama having more pool fun!
The sunset over the sound before we started playing put-put golf!

Uncle KK shows Tucker where the ball goes!

Kevin and I on the put-put greens!

Me-Maw and Paw-Paw pose with Tucker while playing put-put!

Amanda and David pose for a pic!

Have you ever seen so many floats in one pool???
Great Grandma Worrell shows Tucker some seashells!
Tucker and Daddy enjoy the ocean!
Tucker!
Me and my hubby!
Shorty always kept us laughing! How 'bout those seashell teeth???
Grandma Worrell, Mom, and David relaxing!
Me and my hubby again!
The Worrell's!
Footprints of "The Worrell's"
Tucker and Paw-Paw again!
Tucker's footprint!
Tucker AGAIN!
Tucker and Mama digging a hole!

Charlie and Tucker with the wig...PEACE!
We always go to Basnights Lone Cedar Cafe to eat one night. Supposedly Andy Griffith comes here at least once a week to eat! It is oh so YUMMY!Mom and David!





2 comments:
Great pictures!! I really like the ones of Tucker sleeping in the chair. Your dad's shoulders must have been killing him when he returned home. When we went to the beach I too wanted to sit on that bench and get my picture, but it was sooo crowded and there was someone always sitting up there. Btw, I saw the making of that video the other night...pretty cool.
I love your pics! Looks like your family had a wonderful vacation!! I love all the pics of Tucker falling asleep! Too cute! I did not know that was the bench in Brad Paisley's video! Too cool!
Post a Comment