Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend Cookout w/ NEWS!

Friday night we had an early Memorial Day cookout at Mom and David's...great food and much fun! A few snapshots below...NOW I have "new" news and then I have "old" news per say...but not really old...just old b/c I hadn't blogged about it yet. Just hadn't blogged those pics yet! Anyway here goes...we had all finished eating Friday night and Tucker came back out of the house and said "My Mommy has a baby in her tummy" (as he points to her tummy)! It was the cutest thing...wish I could have caught it on video! So...Whitney and Charlie are expecting along with Big Brother to be Tucker...she had her ultra sound on Friday and she is 3 months pregnant due on December 10! Now for the older news...Brooks and Davey announced at our May birthday dinner that they are expecting as well...she goes for her ultra sound tomorrow but they are thinking that she is due on January 15! So, we are going to have babies EVERYWHERE our way! It's all so exciting! I hope little Tucker will adjust well with so many little one's and starting pre-school in August. I'm sure he'll be just fine. Tucker with his new watering can like Me-Maw's so that he can help her take care of the flowers! And that's Charlie with his head cut off!


Relaxing after dinner...Kevin, Paw-Paw, and Tucker!

Brooks, Davey, and Whitney




Me-Maw and Amanda



The prego girls...Brooks, Whit, and ME





7 comments:

Kelly said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! You all are going to have babies everywhere!!!! LOL I know you all are so excited!!!!!!! Love all of the pics!

Wendy said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so Exciting!!

Judi said...

How exciting!! Now you just Amanda & Junior and you are all set.

Mary Lou said...

How exciting! Sounds like your family is growing as fast as mine has for the past 2 years! Babies everywhere is such a wonderful thing and so much fun too! Wait 'til Christmas! LOL

ancient one said...

That is so wonderful... and those little ones will be so close .... all the family gatherings... LOL I watched my son hug his two cousins that were the same age as he is on Sunday... The two cousins that are the same age as my daughter have passed on.. both young with cancer...so love all your family as long as you can....

Mandy said...

Poor Tucker isn't going to know what hit him when there are 3 more children in the family. I really hope he adjusts well! Congrats to everybody!!!

Keri said...

There must be something in the water around there! Congrats to everyone!