Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Charlie & Junior!

Just wanted to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister's husband Charlie and to Amanda's husband Junior, yes they have the same birthday! I didn't have any pics that I could put my hands on of them by themselves and we haven't gotten together just yet for ALL the May birthday's in our family (there's Charlie, Junior, ME, my sister Whitney, and Amanda too)! I will try to share more recent pics when we get together! Hope the birthday boys have a wonderful day!


6 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday to Charlie and Junis!!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Charlie and Junior! Sounds like you all try to knock out all the birthday's in one month! LOL

Mary Lou said...

Happy Birthday Charlie and Junior! Hope they have a great birthday!

Judson's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Charlie & Junior!

Mandy said...

That is so weird that your brother-in-law and step-brother-in-law have the same birthday! Happy Birthday to them both! May is big for Birthdays with us too.

Judi said...

Happy Birthday to all the May Brithday people!!