Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby Benson, 34 weeks (REALLY 33 weeks, 6 days)

*This is the email I sent out y'day on my check-up but didn't get a chance to blog it with my other post*

Hello to all! I went this morning for a check-up...nothing really to report which is GREAT news. All looks great with Baby Benson and we are still on track for July 8th being the due date. Baby Benson was once again very active, heart rate was b/t 140-145. We will go back in 2 weeks and then will start the weekly visits! I still can't get over how time has flown by...he/she will be here before we know it:-) Until next time, take care:-)



p.s And for those of you that have not heard just yet...Whitney, Charlie, and Tucker announced this weekend that they are expecting again...due Dec. 10 which makes her 3 months! And I think most of you know about Brooks and Davey as well...they are due Jan. 15. So we will have babies everywhere our way:-)))) So EXCITING!!!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so glad to hear things are going so well. I would always hold my breathe till I heard Mason's heartbeat. I have a feeling you are going to have BB earlier than July 8th...that is my prediction.

Kelly said...

So glad to hear everything is going well! Can't wait to see ya Sunday!!!

Donielle said...

What great news!!! You sound like my sister and I. She had Ryan (the only boy out of all of our kids) before I got married. Then we had all three of our girls right around the same time, and Ryan was about 2 1/2 or 3 when the first girl was born. I shared every pregnancy with her, and I promise it was not planned...lol. You guys will have tons of babies around! Glad your appt. went well too. It's coming quick!!

Keri said...

You will be holding that baby and singing him/her to sleep in NO time! Enjoy every minute. Wish I could make the baby shower, but I'll be thinking of you!

Judi said...

I am very excited for your family.