So I am WAY behind on posting...have so much I'd like to post so I will be posting all out of order probably! These pics are from last weekend...Mother's Day! I myself, Mommy to be, received a few gifts but failed to get pics. We had a cook out back at my Mom and David's....FAMILY FUN!

Tucker helping Me-Maw open her gifts!

Tucker and Me-Maw...such a sweet boy!

Tucker and Mommy...he was so excited about giving her the gift he made!

Yes, he built a birdhouse at Lowe's...can't you see how excited he was!

He even engraved the bottom...was so sweet!

Backyard fun before the feast!
6 comments:
Sure looks like everybody had a nice time! Looks like your family is just about as busy as mine!
Looks like y'all had a great Mother's Day! Tucker looks so proud of his birdhouse! It was so cute and I love how he engraved the bottom!
Great pictures. I love taking outside pics they always turn out so nice and colorful.
Sounds like you all had a nice day, don't worry about posting behind atleast you are posting I have been a slacker.
Glad you had a great Mother's Day! Happy Birthday too, by the way! Next year this time, think of how different things will be for you. A sweet baby to cuddle on Mother's Day - it will be here before you know it! Enjoy every precious moment.
All the pictures are great. Tucker was so proud! Next year you will be introduced to a whole view of Mother's Day. Charlie was working, but I had all day to spend with my little man...Mommy and Mason time! Gifts won't matter, just you and your little one!
I think you all look great!
Post a Comment