Monday, May 4, 2009

Phase 1...Nursery Progress

Many of you have been asking for pics of the nursery...we are slowly getting there. We've just had a lot going on and haven't been able to work on it like I wish we could. Kevin painted the green last Monday while he was off. It looks more yellow in these pics but I can assure you that it is green. We have decided to stripe the wall that the crib goes on so my sister-in-law Brooks is planning to help me out with that Friday afternoon when I get off. She has striped walls in her house and said she would be glad to do it so I am very excited to see the outcome. The rest of the walls will be solid. Hope to share the stripes with you over the weekend! Hope everyone has a great Monday! Kevin and I are off to our first child birthing class tonight!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I love the color...I assume it is the color in your linens for the Nursery. I am a green fan anyway! It will all come together quickly! Have fun tonight at class.

Mary Lou said...

Love the color! That's really going to be pretty with the dark wood color of your baby furniture. I know both of you are so excited! Have fun in class tonight!

Judi said...

It looks good so far. Keep us updated.

ancient one said...

And so the fun begins... I have no idea about what those classes will be like... nothing like that when I was having my babies..LOL

Keri said...

Looks like you are off to a great start. Love the color, and love how the door is striped. Can't wait to see it progress!

Sandy said...

It's going to look great.