Just wanted to give y'all a "ME" update...the doctor's office called this morning and I am happy to report that my lab work came back negative showing NO signs of bacteria or infection! She said that it had to have been the way baby was laying on my bladder. I am still feeling just fine so hopefully I won't have to take that antibiotic that I got filled on Tuesday.
Still hoping to blog about something interesting in the next few days...the nursery progression with some pics and a few other things!
UFC 281
3 years ago
5 comments:
Glad you're feeling better and everything is OK. Can't wait to see pics of the nursery! It won't be long now!
So glad you are feeling better! Alyssa laid on a nerve one time and I literally could not walk. I was working and my Daddy had to come help me get home. After I laid down, and she moved I was fine like nothing was wrong. It was so weird, I was waitressing and turned around, and couldn't walk! It scared me too death! It's funny how the way they position themselves can affect us! It only happened to me that one time and didn't happen with my other two!
If won't be long now, and I can't wait to see the pictures of the nursery. I am glad you don't have an infection, just hate you already filled the prescription....but it was better to be safe than sorry!!!
I am so happy you are feeling better. Good Luck on your progress with the nursery.
Good news is always welcome... anything you post will be interesting to me...
and before I forget... you have a Happy Birthday even if you don't celebrate...LOL
Post a Comment