Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, sister, and Mother-N-Law and to all the other Mommy and Mommy-to-be's out there! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Mom and Me last year on Mother's Day!

My sister, Whitney, last year on Mother's Day!

My Mother-N-Law, Sandra, 2 years ago on Mother's Day...not sure why I didn't get a picture last year!
10 comments:
Happy Mothers Day!!
happy mother-to-be-day to u!!
You could have burned that picture...LOL
You are sooo silly! I'll get one that you aprove of and post that...just didn't have time to search this morning when I posted and all of these were under the Mother's Day folder...hope you are having a wonderful day!!
You will be a mommy next year!
Happy Mother's Day!
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I've got the same identical flops as Whitney! LOL
Hope your Mother's day was wonderful....I know you can't wait til next year.
And Happy Mother's Day to you! This counts as your 1st, right?
Happy late late Mother's Day..hehe! Hope you enjoyed your mommy-to-be day!
Post a Comment