Had to share these pics of Tucker with y'all...a week ago we kept Tucker since Whitney and Charlie had ball practice and I'm can't play this year...well...we decided to have some ice cream. Uncle KK had already given Tucker a brown mule to eat which he completely devoured! Well then I break out an orange sherbet push-up and he wanted to taste so I let him. Needless to say I didn't get it back! He thought it was the best thing and b/c you have to push it up he thought that was the NEATEST. We got so many laughs at this...you can see his excitement in the pictures below as he shouts "Ice Cream, Ice Cream...we all scream for Ice Cream"! It was too funny...Amanda was at our house as well and got to enjoy this as well...we just couldn't stop laughing!
8 comments:
Me and Charlie love us some push ups too! Only the orange ones...nothing like them. I bet Tucker was bouncing off the walls after all that sugar over load! Where are the pics of you and Amanda laughing at him? We want to see ya'll too!
Mandy-
You know I sent him home after I gave him a bath...LOL! We didn't get fussed at by Whit and Charlie BUT we didn't tell either...lol! I know...our day is coming! I didn't even think about getting pics of me and Amanda and Kevin...Amanda and I had tears in our eyes we were laughing so hard!
Look at those orange lips! That's what aunts and uncles are good for! Fill 'em up with sugar and send 'em home to Momma and Daddy! LOL
Cute little Tucker. You need to buy him some orange push-ups in bulk to get him through the summer!
too cute. i love those things too. i bet whitney had fun with him after you sent him home after all that sugar...lol..but hey that's what aunts do..haha...
Cute pictures...
First of all, I love your nursery color. I can't wait to see the outcome. Tucker is a cutie. I can't get Judson to eat much ice cream.
He is such a ham!!
Post a Comment