Just wanted to let all my blogger buddies know that my very 1st post was July 1st 2008 (thanks for reminding me Mary...I read your blog)! And a HUGE thanks for those getting together and heading up last night's FUN! It was such a great time to meet new friends and get together with the one's I already knew (will be adding those new blogger friends to my blogger list when I get a chance)! We have to do that more often! Also THANKS so much for the the blogger gifts...Judi, Mandy, and Wendy...y'all are
sooo talented...I LOVE everything, so sweet of all of you! And Wendy, special thanks to you for the baby gift...that was so sweet of you...I LOVE it and so did Kevin...he just laughed when I showed him this morning! I will try to get the pics I took last night posted the weekend but I'm not making any promises with the wedding. BUT if not, I will
definitely get them posted this upcoming week! And I had several of you ask me about "belly" shots...I will try my best to find those on my computer this week too and continue to keep you all posted! And I'll of course have wedding pics to post hopefully (also check Wendy, Judi, and Joyce's blog for pics). THANKS again to ALL of you for a great time last night! Hope to see you all again soon!
5 comments:
I'll be back for the pics... sounds like you had fun...
I had a great time too! And you're such a cute pregnant one. Can't wait to see everyone's pictures.
It was so niyou last might. I will see you tomorrow at the wedding.
I had such a great time last night......I hope we'll be able to do it again!
It was so great to meet you as well. Had such a great time. I'm looking forward to seeing all the pictures from everyone.
Post a Comment