Many of you have ask me to post pics of my growing baby bump so here they are (I think I'm crazy for posting these...I'm sure I will later too when I look back...LOL)...I have really meant to do these more regularly on a monthly schedule but I can't seem to remember to take the pics. I am going to try to keep better records from now on so that when I post the next time, it will be exact!

I'm thinking this was 12 weeks along...back in December 2008.

I believe this was 18 weeks, one day when we had the last ultrasound and got that envelope that we haven't looked in!

This was 20 weeks...1/2 WAY!

And this is tonight..25 weeks today...boy have I grown!
16 comments:
You look amazing!
look at you..you look absolutly beautiful. you are growing fast...and i STILL think baby benson is a BOY!!!
You are glowing....love the pics and you will be glad you posted them in years to come.
You will not regret posting these pictures. It is all a part of life...literally. Baby Benson will be so glad you documented all this when he/she is old enough to understand. You look great!
You are so darn cute!
Yes, you will be glad you took these...and you do look great...old saying.. carry it low = boy. It will be interesting to see if this old wive's tale is true.
yOU are so cute, I cannot wait to find out what you are having, I am glad you are not peeking in the envelope.
You look great! You will not regret posting these pictures. Your (baby bump) will be alot bigger by the time you get to 40 weeks! lol
Thanks y'all! I forgot all about saying to excuse the attire, hair, and make-up as I was in my comfy clothes when all but 1 of these were taken!
And you look fabulous!! I wish I looked that good when I was expecting Madison!!!!
You look amazing!!!! You are just glowing in all of your pics!!!
What a pretty pregnant lady you are! You are all baby.
FATTY!!! You are the CUTEST pregno woman.. You look awesome! It's still so wierd...
You're a very pretty mother-to-be! I know you can't wait for the big day!
What a cute belly! I can't believe ya'll have managed to NOT look in that envelope. I couldn't have lasted 10 minutes!
Beautiful as always
Post a Comment