Just wanted to blog really quick before heading to bed...need many prayers from you guys for 3 members of my family. I learned shortly when I got off this evening that my Dad had been admitted to the hospital for chest pains. They are running test so hopefully we will know the details tomorrow. This comes just 2 weeks after my Grandaddy (yes my Dad's Dad) had a heart attack. I am happy to say that he is doing wonderful after having surgery for a 90% blockage at Norfolk General. And then there's my Uncle Earl Wayne who I've blogged about in the past (my Uncle with cancer)...he is really having a tough go of it...he did come home a month or so ago and was progressing well BUT then he got pneumonia last weekend and was readmitted and pulled through that and now has been readmitted again for kidney stones now. Please keep all of my sick family in your thoughts and prayers. I will try and keep you all updated as soon as I know more. I hate doing post like this but what better place to get support than from my blogger buddies...thanks in advance to all of you! Hope you are all having a great week!
12 comments:
i didn't know pete had a heart attack. dad didn't even mention it. i'm sorry about both your dad and pete. i hope that your uncle pulls through once more. he seems to be a really tough guy.
Michele, I am so sorry to hear about your family members, wow hang in there girl we will all be praying for you. {{many hugs}}
I will be praying and thinking about your family members. Remember that stress and worry doesn't do any good for you or the baby. I know it is easier said than done, but try to relax and let the prayers roll in. Take care of yourself!
My prayers will be with you and your sick family members. Glad your granddad is doing good!
I hope your dad and uncle are ok! Let your dad know that he's in my thoughts! And, I'm sorry to hear about Mr. Pete's heart attack. I'm glad he's doing well. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for your family.
I'm so sorry.....Your family is in my prayers.....I'm sending lots of well wishes your way!
Hang in there!
Thanks to all of you for the thoughts, concerns, and prayers. It means so much to have the support from friends like you:-)
My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.
Your family will be in my prayers. I hope you get better news today!
I am so sorry for all your family sickness. It is not easy to have people you care about sick. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm sorry to hear about this. I'll be praying for them!
Blessings to all...
Post a Comment