Thursday, March 26, 2009

Latest on my Uncle Earl Wayne

I received this email from my Mom late this afternoon...please continue to keep my Uncle Earl Wayne and his family in your prayers...they all need them to help them be strong b/c the latest doesn't sound too good at all.

Hello all,

Hope everyone is doing good.

Just received a call from PJ (my Mom's sister) who had received a call from Lisa, so this info is not very clear, but here goes.

Earl Wayne had an MRI done on Wednesday night, and he was admitted to the hospital where he is still. He had been complaining of double vision, along with other things. The MRI showed something on his brain... not sure what they call it. Anyway, his oncologist and another doctor are suppose to be meeting today I think to discuss what needs to be done. They told Judy last night that they could operate or he could take radiology. He is in a bad way. Eric, Melanie (2 of his children) and Judy (his wife) are at the hospital today while Lisa (his oldest child) is trying to keep things going at the office - after all, it is the BUSY BUSY Tax season. Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers and I'll try to keep you informed as I hear.

Thanks so much for all your support and concern.

Love to all
Nancy

8 comments:

ancient one said...

Okay, I will pray for Uncle Earl Wayne and all the family.

Mary Lou said...

Sending up prayers for your uncle and his family.

Sandy said...

Blessings to you and your family, as always.

Mandy said...

Sending prayers...I know this worry all too well.

Judi said...

I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers!

Kelly said...

I'm so sorry! Sending prayers and hugs your way!

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs and prayers out to you and all of the family. I pray it all goes well.

Wendy said...

Prayers worked for your dad, so we'll kwwp em coming for Earl Wayne!