Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The latest on my Dad...

Just wanted to give you all an update...my Dad is in Norfolk but there was a mix up with the timing of the procedure. Now they will do the procedure tomorrow morning at 10:30. I'm thinking that my sister and I will go just to passify our own minds even though he insisted that we not. We would both just feel better being there. I'll continue to keep you posted...many, many thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I know things getting put off a day doesn't help the worry and stress of everything, but hang in there. I am sure your Daddy is looking out for you, but I know you want to be there for him.

Michele said...

Thanks for the encouraging words MAndy! Whit and I are going in the morning...just feel like we have to regardless of what he says. I will keep y'all posted.

Kalo's World said...

Sending many prayers your way. I know it's tough on all of you right now, just try and keep your chin up.

Judi said...

You all will be in my thoughts tomorrow!!

BJ said...

Michele...i am sorry to hear this. I will pray for all of you. I;m like you, I would be there too.

Donielle said...

I'll be praying for him, and you guys be careful and try not to stress too much. Take care of yourself too.