Here is the video of Tucker sledding that I promised y'day...he had a blast...just listen to him laughing and screaming the whole way down...he was so funny! And to think that we all laughed at my sister when she bought this piece of entertainment at the auction last Spring for a whopping $5! Boy are we glad she bought it now...you can get them at Target for $35-$40...I think that's how much they were when we looked!
UFC 281
3 years ago
6 comments:
Cute! Cute! I can't wait to finally see this guy in person.
Too funny! WEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee!!!!!
I loved it... played it about three times ...then made my husband come watch..LOL
I love the header pic of Tucker! Looks like you all had a great snow day!
So cute!! What a great sledding hill.
Oh that's so cute! We were looking for a sled the other day. Had Jimmy not cleaned out a bunch of "stuff" that we thought we would never need we could have made one. Oh well, lesson learned...we need to buy a sled for "just in case".
Post a Comment